Dear HIFA colleagues,
Read the news item online: http://www.hifa.org/news/hifa-appeal-launch-14-march-2019-five-presentat...
The five short presentations by HIFA members are now available on YouTube here:
1. Neil Pakenham-Walsh (HIFA Coordinator): Introduction to HIFA (18 mins)
2. Isabelle Wachsmuth (WHO/HIFA French): HIFA and the World Health Organization (5 mins)
3. Chibuike Alagboso (HIFA Social Media Group): Why I Joined HIFA (6 mins)
4. Martin Carroll (HIFA Steering Group): Why I Joined HIFA (5 mins)
5. Hugh Goyder (HIFA Fundraising Group, former director Oxfam Ethiopia): Why I Support HIFA (5 mins)
Thank you to the speakers and everyone who participated. Special thanks to local volunteers Juliette Barrell and Ben Nicholls for organising the event and managing the technology, respectively.
As a result of this meeting, 10 people have already come forward and pledged their support for HIFA through a monthly Standing Order, adding a total of more than £1500 a year to HIFA's income! Those who have consented to be named are listed on the HIFA website: http://www.hifa.org/support/donate (see tab Personal Donations)
Monthly Standing Orders are especially valuable to HIFA as they ensure a continuous income to support our work. If you would like to add your support, please contact our office manager Clare Watts - firstname.lastname@example.org - and she will guide you.
Best wishes, Neil
Let's build a future where people are no longer dying for lack of healthcare information - Join HIFA: www.hifa.org
HIFA profile: Neil Pakenham-Walsh is coordinator of the HIFA global health campaign (Healthcare Information For All - www.hifa.org ), a global community with more than 19,000 members in 177 countries, interacting on six global forums in four languages. Twitter: @hifa_org FB: facebook.com/HIFAdotORG email@example.com