Dear HIFA members,
I need to ask you to please consider making a financial contribution to HIFA as we urgently need income to continue and expand our increasing workload in 2020.
HIFA now has 20,000 members interacting on six forums in four languages. Key achievements of 2019 have included:
- Resolution passed unanimously by the World Medical Association in support of the vision of Healthcare Information For All (thereby uniting doctors worldwide around our common goal)
- Completion of a systematic review on the information needs of primary health workers
- Two major discussions on the new WHO Guideline on Community Health Workers
- Continued expansion of our multilingual forums, including our newest forum, HIFA-Spanish (all in collaboration with WHO).
We have done all this - and more - thanks to your support, especially that of our many volunteers.
However, we still have so much more to do to accelerate progress towards our vision: A world where every person has access to the healthcare information they need to protect their own health and the health of others.
We urgently need to raise funds to ensure that we can continue to serve you and others in 2020. Indeed, we hope eventually to increase our current small annual budget so that we can engage a second professional staff member with whom we could double our impact.
Can you help us? With your personal (or organisational) donation, we would be one step closer to achieving Healthcare Information For All!
Any amount you can afford will be gratefully received to help secure the future of HIFA.
1. Paypal: http://www.hifa.org/support/donate
2. Direct bank transfer to: Healthcare Information For All (HIFA), Co-operative Bank, UK
Sort code: 08-92-99, Account number: 65873036, IBAN: GB36 CPBK 089299 65873036
We especially welcome monthly Standing Orders as this provides reliable income for our work.
If you can help, we shall be delighted to add your name (if you so wish) to our growing list of personal donors: http://www.hifa.org/support/donate (see Personal Donations 2010-2020)
Thank you for your support,
Let's build a future where people are no longer dying for lack of healthcare information - Join HIFA: www.hifa.org
HIFA profile: Neil Pakenham-Walsh is coordinator of the HIFA global health campaign (Healthcare Information For All - www.hifa.org ), a global community with 20,000 members in 180 countries, interacting on six global forums in four languages. Twitter: @hifa_org FB: facebook.com/HIFAdotORG email@example.com