Thank you for accepting my request to join HIFA network, I am glad to be here. Looking forward to connecting with you all.
My name is Amjad Hiary- working as ICT Consultant and CEO of ISEET (https://iseet.co/Profile/ISEET-Profile-V1.1.pdf) based in Amman, Jordan. My professional interests are: Information & Communications Technology, Digital Transformation, Digital Health, Public Health, Development and Emerging Technologies.
Worked as a Senior ICT Leader offering 19+ years of solid track record of success leading global technology initiatives and strategies, operations, integrations and process improvement across the commercial, academic, and non-profit sectors. Known as Authentic Leader and ICT Subject Matter Expert knowledgeable with devising and implementing globally competitive ICT strategies that significantly enhance organization technological capability and improve business performance especially in public health systems.
A significant career path that demonstrate expertise & accomplishment in the management of all aspects of technology life cycle including; design, development, implementation, promotion and evaluations for the national, organizational, and consumer-level targeting diversity of populations. Recognized ability in comprehensive ICT strategy and technology roadmaps solutions, along with a unique blend of business and ICT experience aligned with functional strategy and roadmap to key business objectives. Has a fundamental role in supporting public health programs and development by implementing innovative and cost-effective solutions. Equipped with wide range of experience in managing the development of applications involving various technologies, including web-based content management systems, cloud applications, web and mobile applications, decision management, mobile data collection and information systems.
Worked to provide innovative concepts for digital products while utilizing recent technologies and benefits from digital opportunities in solving identified challenges and project goals. Focused on building agile infrastructure that enables the exchange of knowledge and ideas, serves as the core to have a supportive learning environment.
Recent projects and accomplishments include the following:
- Worked with WHO and UNICEF Global Team for the test and roll-out of the new version of the "Effective Vaccine Management (EVM)" tool. Implemented the EVM 2.0 tool field tests in Jordan, Iraq, and Bhutan.
- Harmonized Reproductive Health Registry, an electronic system developed to improve Maternal and Child Health in Mafraq, Jordan - IDRC funded project.
- EpiShares, a networking platform designed to invite public health professionals and experts in a space where they can express thoughts, opinions and concerns and discuss issues relevant to public health.
- Learning Management System, an eLearning platform offering online training courses for public health professionals in the Eastern Mediterranean Region.
- AFP Surveillance System, an electronic system designed to provide immediate notifications of Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP) cases in Morocco.
- Conducted the "Cold Chain Equipment Inventory Assessment" for Sudan and Iraq.
- Acted as Head of the Organizing Committee of the 4th, 5th and 6th EMPHNET Regional Conference: A forum for field epidemiologist, public health practitioners, researchers, students and health policy and decision makers to share their knowledge, experience and lessons learned.
- Established the Training Workshop Registration and Evaluations System; Survey for Data Tool: Mobile Data Collection Tool, and the School Health Data Management System- UNICEF project implemented in Jordan.
Best Regards and Thank you,
Founder and CEO
ISEET, Accelerating Digital Transformation
Wasfi Al Tal Street, Building No. 66, 2nd Floor
Mobile: +962 79 6666 977