*Change is hard. Learning about implementation science can help.*
Understanding and applying implementation science to your own work can be both rewarding and daunting. *Most people* *want easy-to-follow guidance on how to use the best practices from implementation science to inform their own projects and work*.
*Join over 1500 professionals who enrolled when the course was first launched. *
Following on the success of our first launch in July, the Center for Implementation is re-launching the *free* online mini-course, *Inspiring Change: Creating impact with evidence-based implementation
<https://thecenterforimplementation.teachable.com/>. * Now is the time to enroll - the course is open for enrollment for a limited time until November 11, and will not be available again for 6 months.
This free mini-course will help you:
· Gain an overview of evidence-based implementation so you can plan your change initiative more proactively
· Discover how process models, theories, and frameworks can be the backbone of your change plan
· Be inspired to use behavior change theory
· Be more purposeful with your time, by addressing high-priority areas and anticipating resistance to change
· Learn simple tricks and tips that can set you up for success
CLICK HERE <https://thecenterforimplementation.teachable.com/> to sign up (it’s free) – you can launch into the modules right away!
For a limited time, you can enroll in our *free* online mini-course, Inspiring Change <https://thecenterforimplementation.teachable.com/> and apply implementation science in practice