We are delighted that the online courses from London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine on the FutureLearn platform are part of the British Council Study UK campaign, meaning eligible learners in low and middle income countries can get a free course certificate during October through January. The upgrade also includes unlimited access to the course resources.
The courses that we have running are below:
1) A History of Public Health in Post-War Britain
2) Diabetic Eye Disease: Building Capacity to Prevent Blindness
3) Eliminating Trachoma
4) Global Blindness: Planning and Managing Eye Care Services
(Although the above courses have already started, learners are able to join at any point during the course run.)
1) Health in Humanitarian Crises
2) The Lancet Maternal Health Series: Global Research and Evidence
1) The Role of Diagnostics in the Antimicrobial Resistance Response (new course)
2) Improving the Health of Women, Children and Adolescents: from Evidence to Action (revised course)
3) Integrated Healthcare for Children with Developmental Disabilities
1) Global Health and Disability
December– date TBC
1) Disease Outbreaks in Low and Middle Income Countries
All of these courses can be found here: https://www.futurelearn.com/partners/london-school-hygiene-tropical-medi...
More information about the Study UK campaign can be found here: https://www.futurelearn.com/study-uk
I hope that you will join us on one or more of these courses!
MOOC & OER Coordinator at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) & Open Education Resource (OER) Coordinator
Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) Department
Division of Education
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Tel: (+44) 020 7958 8356
HIFA Profile: Josie Gallo is MOOC & OER Coordinator at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine in the UK.
Email: josie.gallo AT lshtm.ac.uk