"Top 5 benefits for my team and I in just the last 6 months:
- been introduced to published literature and reports of interest
- learned different perspectives and terminology used, regarding research methods and health/health care/public health issues
- became aware of conferences and dissemination mechanisms
- met potential collaborators via HIFA members and contacts for our students to reach out to
- most importantly I'm learning more each month and becoming an advocate for open access and open science."
Janet Bettger, Professor at Duke University, USA
31 August, 2016