I am forwarding this important message from The Communication Initiative. To access all the links and attachments, read online: https://www.comminit.com/content/drumbeatnet-coronavirus-communication-r...
Subject: C-19 Action - Initiatives, Support and Guidance
Hi - very worrying times. Below in support of any action you may be taking on COVID-19 are some resources we have summarised for quick review, with links to the full documents. The CI is seeking to identify, compile, summarise, and share communication-centred programming action, strategic thinking, research, and materials (resources) related to the COVID-19 response from our network and community. Please do share anything you are developing. Either email a reply to this message, or log on below by clicking on "Please click to review, comment and access any attachments", scroll down, and then click "Post a Comment".
1. COVID-19: Community Radio Broadcasting Coronavirus Prevention Education in Bangladesh
2. COVID-19 Community Engagement Hub
3. Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) Readiness and Response to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
4. New Coronavirus Risk Communication and Community Engagement Strategy - Africa
5. Guidance on Community Engagement for Public Health Events Caused by Communicable Disease Threats in the EU/EEA
6. Risk Communication in Disease Outbreaks - Introduction
7. Considerations Relating to Social Distancing Measures in Response to the COVID-19 Epidemic
8. Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention and Control in Schools
9. COVID-19: How to Include Marginalized and Vulnerable People in Risk Communication and Community Engagement
10. Behavioural strategies for reducing covid-19 transmission in the general population
11. Slowing down the covid-19 outbreak: changing behaviour by understanding it
12. RCCE Action Plan Guidance: COVID-19 Preparedness and Response
14 . WHO Strategic Communications Framework for Effective Communications
For more general resources related to crisis communication, please see this link where there are also filters for any more refined searches that you require - for example, the learning from Ebola.
As above, please do share anything you are developing. Either email a reply to this message, or log on below by clicking on "Please click to review, comment and access any attachments", scroll down, and then click "Post a Comment".
Wishing you much strength and love in this challenging (understatement) time.
Warren Feek [Executive Director, Communication Initiative]
Best wishes, Neil
Let's build a future where people are no longer dying for lack of healthcare information - Join HIFA: www.hifa.org
HIFA profile: Neil Pakenham-Walsh is coordinator of the HIFA global health campaign (Healthcare Information For All - www.hifa.org ), a global community with more than 19,000 members in 177 countries, interacting on six global forums in four languages. Twitter: @hifa_org FB: facebook.com/HIFAdotORG email@example.com