Dear HIFA colleagues,
On behalf of the HIFA Steering Group, I am delighted to welcome the World Continuing Education Alliance as a new HIFA Supporting Organisation.
'The World Continuing Education Alliance specializes in providing accredited Continuing Education courses.'
There are now *428* Supporting Organisations worldwide committed to the HIFA vision: a world where every person and every health worker has access to the healthcare information they need to protect their own health and the health of others, and is protected from misinformation. The full list, with their profiles, is available here: http://www.hifa.org/support/supporting-organisations
If YOUR organisation would like to add your voice to support HIFA, please apply here:
Every new HIFA Supporting Organisation moves us closer to our goal.
Supporting Organisations are under no obligation to provide financial support. Those who do so are prominently recognised on our home page and publications.
HIFA Supporting Organisations enjoy many benefits including:
- increased visibility for your organisation and its activities
- active role in helping to improve access to health information
- part of a growing global network
- opportunities to collaborate with other Supporting Organisations
- opportunities for practical collaboration with HIFA
- your logo on the HIFA website (all supporting organisations)
- your logo on the HIFA home page (financial supporters).
Best wishes, Neil
Let's build a future where people are no longer dying for lack of healthcare information - Join HIFA: www.hifa.org
HIFA profile: Neil Pakenham-Walsh is coordinator of the HIFA global health campaign (Healthcare Information For All - www.hifa.org ), a global community with more than 20,000 members in 180 countries, interacting on six global forums in four languages. Twitter: @hifa_org FB: facebook.com/HIFAdotORG neil AT hifa.org