From the WHO website: https://www.who.int/campaigns/save-lives-clean-your-hands/sign-up-save-l...
Are you a hospital or health-care facility wanting to improve infection control?
If so, register your interest now!
Hospitals and health-care facilities throughout the world are invited to take part in a global initiative, to continue to raise hand hygiene awareness, to move action to the point of care, and to reduce health care-associated infection (HAI).
- Be part of a global movement to improve hand hygiene; receive acknowledgement of this from WHO...
- Join a network of countries that have already committed to sustained hand hygiene campaigning.
- Be one of the leaders helping to prevent HAI in your country; subsequently saving lives.
- Get support for moving from commitment to action at the point of patient care.
- Have the opportunity to share your knowledge and successes with others.
- Demonstrate your commitment to making patient safety THE No 1 priority.