The message below is forwarded from our colleagues at EPI-WIN, WHO.
The current global influenza outbreak: what we are doing and what it means for pandemic influenza
12:00–13:00 CET Geneva, Wednesday, 18 January 2023
To create awareness on the current influenza outbreak, what is being done to manage it, what the public and policy makers need to know and do, and what it means for both seasonal influenza and pandemic influenza.
This is the 2nd part of a series of EPI-WIN webinars on influenza, the 1st part is available here.
• Dr Sylvie Briand, Director, Epidemic and Pandemic Prevention and Preparedness (EPP), WHO – opening remarks
• Dr Wenqing Zhang, Unit Head, Global Influenza Programme, WHO
• Dr Josh Mott, Senior Adviser, Epidemic and Pandemic Preparedness, WHO
Panelists for Q&A:
• Chris Chadwick, Technical Officer, Influenza Pandemic Preparedness and Response, WHO
• Aspen Hammond, Technical Officer, Global Influenza Programme, WHO
Register here: https://who.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_vPNatUt2QuKL8WBFTsOKMw
Dr Neil Pakenham-Walsh, HIFA Coordinator
Healthcare Information For All
Global Healthcare Information Network
Working in Official Relations with the World Health Organization
20,000 members, 400 supporting organisations, 180 countries, 6 forums, 4 languages